1st Week

Hi Everybody! It has been officially a full week since baby Enzo entered our lives. I have to say it is a fun yet tiring journey. I am very thankful that my mom is here to help me and my wife take care of baby Enzo. So far Enzo has been a relatively good baby. He does the normal eat, sleep, poop, and pee. The only times he does create a fuss and cry is when he is hungry or needs a diaper change.

There are a couple things that I can say that probably/maybe helped with our baby being so calm besides my mom helping:

1. Like I mentioned in a previous post, we used a special device called BabyPlus. What does it do? In short, it helps somehow with the mental and behavioral aspects of the baby through different rhythms that beat through the mother's belly. You can read more about it in the description of the product from the amazon link just below.


2. We also use a special rocker/swayer/musical device called the Graco EveryWay Soother. It mimics similar swaying motions that some parents may use and other motions that parents probably can not mimic to try and calm their baby, which you can control how fast you want it to do the motions. But on top of it all, it can play various songs such as typical lullabies and classical music we are familar with. For the most part it works like a charm with baby Enzo. It gives us parents a small break from constantly carrying and swaying baby Enzo. If you want to check it out I put a link to the product in amazon just below. 

Baby Enzo using the Graco EveryWay Soother!

But overall, nothing can replace the hugs, kisses, cuddles and time with baby, which all can help just as good if not better than any of those products above and the cherry on top is that it is all free to shower your baby with all that love.  

Anyways, I am sure most of you if not all of you are wanting to hear what my wife has to say. I assure everybody that she will eventually post something. She is just finding the words that could express all that she wants to say. I am sure she will have an incredible story to tell everybody. Please give her some time. 

Again thank you for joining me and my wife on this incredible journey of parenthood! More blogs to come. Here are a few pictures of our baby Enzo!
Baby Enzo showing of his love for Ferrari!
Baby Enzo relaxing like Daddy!
Baby Enzo knows how to hold his pacifier!

Comments