Surpassing The First Month As Mom

While I was typing this out, I just put Enzo to sleep and watched him breathing. Yeah... that's one of my things I do since I became a mom of this little biggie. Watching him sleeping, waiting for him to yawn so I can smell his fresh-milky-smelly breath, and staring at him, I think is one of the wonderful things I always get to do ever since I held him in my arms. Sometimes I think "is he okay??" "is he breathing??" HAHAHA... getting near to paranoid. Kidding aside, Having this feeling makes me think I no longer live for myself anymore. I have this little human besides me that will depend on me until I no longer exist here on Earth.

















Being a mom is the single most beautiful, hilarious, and overwhelming experience. Hugging and cuddling with him are one of the divine things that I can or will do over and over. You feel like you are not doing anything and your whole day revolves around feeding, burping, changing diapers, and putting him to sleep. But hey... it's an achievement especially when you and your little one are spending time with each other in your bed and just cuddling each other. When the plates are not yet cleaned, the dirty clothes still need to be washed, and need a pee break, all of that can wait because there is this little human who needs more of your attention. Now I know why they keep on saying  being a mother is one of the toughest jobs though still rewarding because you now have this little creature that will depend on your for their survival. The day that you become a mother is like watching your heart walk around outside your body. Your now thinking how this little human grew inside your body and now seeing the baby in your arms with those cute chubby cheeks that you can enjoy pinching are some of the greatest moments that you thank God for! I can say being a mom is not just able to carry him in your womb for 9 months enduring the pain in giving birth but more is the unexplainable emotions you feel each and every day especially when you see him smiling at you. Trying to provide everything thats best for their welfare. The love and joy you feel, the worry and fear, and the sleepless nights, and sacrifices you are willing to do just for him live, I could not have every felt this kind of feeling since I have him in our lives.

























I am grateful that I have a supportive and caring husband beside me. Dioel is doing a good job as a daddy to Enzo. He provides whatever Enzo and I need. He puts aside his night time sleeping time just to take care of Enzo so I can have some much needed time to sleep. Since I can't cook like I used to due to my attention all focused on Enzo, we just tend to order take out food and I feel like I'm still preggo because he keeps giving in to whatever I have cravings for. Thank you D for this 😊.



















I can say being a mom or a parent is one of the biggest responsibility that you should be aware of from the start. But upon seeing my little me sleeping on my chest, all the tiredness, sleepless nights, and worry are all gone and replaced with all the love and care. And every time I feel weary or anxious about the future I just pray and ask God to be our help and partner in this job that He given to us.  From the very moment He blessed me with this wonderful blessings I know He will be there for us as we drive and take lead in to this family that we are building. Be comforted by His words and allowing Him to be with us as we enjoy each moment. As I always remember and hold on to this word that GOD IS WITH YOU, WHEREVER YOU ARE, WHATEVER YOUR FACING. HE IS FAITHFUL . AND HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH.


RMP

















Comments