Home Sweet Home!

Thank you Dr. Tabassi for bringing me into the world
Well... I am happy to say that we have been discharged from the hospital and now at home. Before we got discharged, the doctor that delivered Enzo took one last look at him and was still amazed on how big Enzo is. He isn't the typical sized newborn. Anyways, Enzo is doing just fine here at home, he is still looking around getting used to his new surroundings. Thankfully, my mom is here to totally help us out making this big transition. I don't know what we would do without my mom around.

I don't think it has really hit me that I am father now. I do know that I am doing the best that I can for my son and my wife and the rest of my family. I hope I will be the best father I can be.
In his car seat ready to go home
Wearing clothes that are meant for 6 month olds

Wearing clothes that are meant for 6 month olds

Comments