Wifey's Lasagna

One of the stuff that we love doing together is eating since we are food lovers. We are always fascinated and enthusiastic in checking new food in various restaurants in our area. Also, I have a love and passion for cooking food that I find from the internet or YouTube. I make my husband be the taste tester. I adjust depending what his taste buds and my taste buds are like.

Recently, I have craving more than ever a variety of foods. Today, I felt like having Lasagna. So we went to our local grocery picked up the ingredients and came home to try to create a creamy lasagna I saw from YouTube. It was fun yet tiring to create, but it was a way for me to get my mind off of the upcoming pain of I might/will experience when I go into labor tomorrow.

I am also looking forward to sharing my recipes with my baby so he can experience good home cooked meals. #wengshakitchen #wengsharecipe

Written by: Row




Comments